What's new

****Sopranos Season 5 Season Guide (Spoilers)(Archive Copy) (1 Viewer)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

Yes, that's the guy. Thank you! This was when Tony and Junior were battling.

Isn't Mikey the guy that Tony "decorated" with a power stapler back in S1?

Steve

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, so now Carmela hooked up with Tony. I got this strange feeling that Carmela may end up pregnant and not know who the father is. It could realy give the show much more drama also because they show her talking with a Lawyer in the previews but what if she ended up pregnant?

Daniel DeLawter

Stunt Coordinator

Phil Leotardo is a captain, and a made man -
they can't whack him without obtaining permission/consensus, to do so would change what was simmering into an all-out war, which they are precariously avoiding in NY at the moment

The bagman Tony B. whacked was explicitly NOT a made guy.

Frankie Valli (Rusty?) said something along the lines of, "he's not a friend of ours, he's a friend of a friend" which is a mobspeak distinction for an associate

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i need to look at donnie brasco again to catch up on the lingo.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I don't know. The whole Carmela is pregnant and who is the father scenario seems too much like a day time soap or something.

todd stone

Screenwriter
I don't know. The whole Carmela is pregnant and who is the father scenario seems too much like a day time soap or something.

I agree

John_Lee

Supporting Actor

Friend of Ours - In. Already a part of that thing of theirs. For example a Chicago guy [made or associate] visiting in NY, getting introduced around.

A Friend of Mine - Not in, but a guy who's interested in getting in, and for whom I personally vouch. For example a childhood friend looking for secondary income.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I definitly noticed this... I was watching in DD 5.1 via Dish Network, and there was definitly a slight synch problem, although I noticed it right from the beginning, at the boat sinking scene.

John_VI

Second Unit
Mikey Palmiese worked for Junior. He was the one that pulled the trigger on Brandon, Christopher's former roommate. It was during the Tony/Junior spat in season 1. Chris and Brandon hoisted one of Junior's trucks, and to "send a message/teach a lesson", Junior had Brandon whacked and had a couple of guys ACT like they were going to whack Chris. Remember the conversation that Junior and Livia had about it? She warned Junior to not be too harsh on Chris, but about Brandon she said, "The other one? I don't know him." Which Junior took as permission to whack Brandon.

As payback, Paulie and Chris followed Mikey when he was jogging, and eventually caught up to him in the woods and shot him. Paulie was whining about getting poison ivy. Funny scene!!

Adam_P

Auditioning

I remember watching Last Call with Carson Daly a few month's back and they had Drea De Matteo on talking about the upcoming season. She said the plan right now is to take a two-year hiatus after season 5 and finish with 10 episodes.

Shane PG

Auditioning
Did any one catch the comment Tony S. made when he asked Tony B. to keep an eye on the Shaw of Iran at the body shop. I about fell out of my chair laughing.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
I was laughing my ass off at the exchange between Tony and Sack in the Masarati, as well. Too fucking hilareous- his comment about Ginny.

Remember what Ralphie said about the 150 lb. pimple on her ass? lol

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, the way Tony had to shrug off that she couldn't get in because of her knees.. hell, she couldn't get in because the car would freaking scrape the ground :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks