What's new

Sopranos season 3 date announced!!! (1 Viewer)

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
According to comingsoon.net the newest season on dvd is coming on August 27th! man I can't wait.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't exactly call that an announcement.

But I suspect that this Third Season Set is potentially being moved up because Season Four is starting in September. Makes for a nice bundle promotion.

-Chad

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
the problem here is that is there enough time to view the Season 3 set before Season 4 starts?

Season 3 is playing on HBO now and I missed the last two episodes. And unlike every other HBO show that plays 50 times per week, the Sopranos only has one showing.

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
I think the 7th is just a typo and they forgot to put the "2" in.
Anyways, here's a box shot:
sopranos3_boxlg.jpg

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Sweet, I can't wait for it to come out. I was afraid I would have to wait until Season 4 was over.

"The guy killed 16 Czecks and he is an interior decorator."

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Woo-hoo! I'm looking forward to stacking this right next to Season One and Season Two. Gold frame looks rather attractive as well.
How you doin'? :D

IanS

Stunt Coordinator
last night HBO reran IMO the best episode, "PINE BARRENS", where Pauly and Christopher get lost in South Jersey.

Ian

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Digital Bits has the retail price being $99.99... is this right? That's alot more than the old sets retailed for, and an awful lot for a 13 episode set...

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Digital Bits has the retail price being $99.99... is this right?
Nah, they quoted it too high. The SRP is $99.98. Seriously. $99.98...no joke! :frowning:
BUUUUT...that was the exact SRP of the 1st two sets, so whatever you paid for them is probably what you can expect to pay for this one, too. Or thereabouts. Hey, it's not cheap supporting two families, y'know? :laugh:
FWIW, the "Pine Barrens" episode will have a Steve Buscemi commentary track! :eek:

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I just bought and watched the first two the week B4 friends came out. I can't hardly wait for this.

Johnny wilson

Stunt Coordinator
What did I tell you guys about a week ago! Have faith in me my brothers. I wish there were some more commentaries, but the Buscemi and Imperioli tracks should be good. :D

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I look forward to picking up season #3 aswell. Just a quick note on last nights re-airing of "PINE BARRENS". This is simply not only one of the best sopranos episodes ever. It is also one of the finest hours in tv history.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
I totally agree Aryn, definitely my favorite season 3 episode and come to think of it, my favorite episode period!:)

Mitty

Supporting Actor
the problem here is that is there enough time to view the Season 3 set before Season 4 starts?
Well, I believe there are at least 13 hours between August 27th and September 1st, so yes.
:)
Unlike most shows I've ever seen, I've never been able to pace myself when watching The Sopranos, it's kinda like chocolate or something. I just watch it until I'm bleary-eyed. In fact, the first time I ever saw the show, a friend gave me a VHS tape with the first 6 episodes on it, and I watched it from about 10 at night until 4 in the morning. When I later picked up each of the season sets, I basically re-watched them over about 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks