What's new

Sopranos 5 or Six Feet Under 3 dates? (1 Viewer)

IsaacMon

Auditioning
IS there any info on a release date for Sopranos Season 5 or Six Feet Under Season 3 yet?

Isaac

John McM

Second Unit
it'll probably be a bit until SFU season 3, Sopranos will probably be out early next year. Both seasons 1 and 2 of Six Feet were released within a month before the season premieres of 3 and 4, so I'm guessing next spring/summer.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I can't wait to get Season 3 of Six Feet Under. I just wish what they would is have up to Season 4 before the 5th season this summer that would be really great.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
It's funny that HBO runs so far behind on SFU compared with Sopranos.

All seasons of Sopranos, (except the most recent, 5, which just finished in the spring), have been released.

Yet SFU, they have yet to release the last 2 seasons which aired.

John McM

Second Unit
well, Sopranos run on a far more sporatic basis than SFU. With Sopranos, usually there's an 15-16 month wait between seasons. Season 3 aired Mar-May 01, season 4 aired Sept-Dec 02, season 5 aired Mar-May 04. Therefore in the time it's taken HBO to air 2 seasons of Sopranos, they've been able to air four Six Feet Under seasons in the same amount of time since Sopranos season 3 ended. While there was a whole year wait between season 3 and 4 of Six Feet Under (mostly to make SFU the "anchor" summer series now that Sex And The City is gone), it's been more on a frequent pattern. That's why Sopranos has gotten itself all caught up while SFU is still a little behind.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Don't expect S5 of the Sopranos anytime soon.

They like to release them just before the new seasons start so look for Feb '06 for Season 5 DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltby
Recent bookmarks