What's new

Sony's new 2023 A/V receivers ZA1000ES, ZA3000ES, ZA5000ES & ZA7000ES (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Sony's new 2023 A/V receivers work with all normal wired speakers and are also wireless speaker capable with Sony's SR3, and SR5 and Sony's wireless SubWOOFERS SA-SW3 AND SA-SW5.

Here's the link to Sony's webpage on the new 2023 receivers: https://sonypremiumhome.com/receivers/index.php

I also build dedicated webpages with more details on our website with prices and launch dates.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Here’s two pictures from one of Sony’s demo rooms that had the AZ7000ES demonstrated with the full 13 channels powered.

These pictures shows the front of the room with the 3 front subs and you can see the front L/R, and the center speaker is behind the screen, and two pictures showing the left and right side of the same demo room with the 4 heights, 4 wides and the two in wall rear speakers.

To make this demonstration more changeling and to put the AZ7000ES through the toughest test these were all 4 Ohm very high-end Keff speakers Specifically this was a 5.6.8, speaker system that exploited the power and full capability of the new flagship AZ7000ES with all 13 channels firing and 6 Sub Woofers.

Everyone in the room that was filled with a/v experts all agreed and were amazed at the audio fidelity and full dynamic tonal range and the detail and clarity in the AZ7000ES's audio performance when fully loaded for the best possible 13 channel immersive audio experience!

Sony's new A/V receiver line-up sets the bar very high in it's features and overall exceptional audio performance.

Sony 5.6.8 13 ch. Theater Front w:3 subs.jpg

Sony 5.6.8 13 ch. Theater Right side.jpg

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
It looks like Sony no longer uses Audyssey and replaced it with something called “Digital Cinema Calibration IX”. Anyone know anything about Sony’s room correction system?

uncledougie

Premium
Real Name
Doug
Is the remote control exactly the same across the new line, or do they have differing designs or function capabilities? Direct HDMI selection or scrolling through inputs? Backlit?

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Sony's new audio calibration performs beautifully! I took some videos at Sony's presentations that I attended earlier this week that demonstrate the new calibration application that I plan on posting next week.

Yes, all of the new ES receivers come with the same remote control, but once you press any of the buttons the receiver will have different controls and options based on which model receiver you have.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I just confirmed that Sony's very first allocation/shipment of all 4 of the new 2023 AZ ES Receivers will be delivered to our store today, March 2. I'll be immediately setting them up in all of our new suites of home theater projection systems.
In some of our new Cinema demo rooms we'll use Sony's SA-RS5 wireless rear speakers and the SA-SW5 wireless sub woofer. All of our new demo room will take full advantage of all of the receiver's amplifiers capability. So in the demo room with Sony's XW7000ES Native 4K HDR projector that has Perlisten speakers we'll be demonstrating a 9.3.4 Dolby Atmos/DTS:X audio system.

Our next Cinema demo room has Sony's XW6000ES Native 4K HDR Projector with Bowlers & Wilkins 7.3.4 speakers powered by Sony's new AZ5000ES.

Sony-AZ7000-product-back-e1675350024820.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks