Sony VPL-Vw10HT For Sale ($2,999)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Pran, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Mike Pran

Mike Pran Auditioning

Hello,

I have a sony vpl-vw10ht available for sale. This unit is in mint condition and has 325 hours on the unit timer. This unit has been calibrated and 3 of the color settings are at maximum levels for a fantasic looking image. The unit still has 1 year and 2 months remaining in the warranty. All of the original manuals, paperwork, registration form, remote, and box are includded. Please Email or pm if you are interested for further information or pictures.

Thanks!

2. Mathew Shelby

Mathew Shelby Second Unit

Do you have any references? After all, some on the forum might be leary considering this if your first post and you just joined yesterday.

3. Mike Pran

Mike Pran Auditioning

Sorry yes I should of included more since this is my first post. This is really my first time on this board, I spend most of my Home Theater discussion on IRC(efnet)#DVD. I've been a regular in there for 3-4 years and you can ask any of the channel operators about me. Unfortunately I don't have any references on this board, although my eBay account has 166 feedbacks with 90% of them from selling. Also, I'd be more then happy to talk with anyone on the phone, provide any form of picture, I'm up for any suggestions as I'm truly genuine.

Also if you had a problem with shipping , you could always pick up the item from my location.

Thanks