What's new

Sony Vaio comments? (1 Viewer)

Dennis Heller

Second Unit
I'm thinking of picking up this laptop:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...=S167-3150%20P

Any comments on Vaio laptops or Tiger Direct?

I can't get an Apple, so it's this or a Dell 2.6 GHz, 15" XGA, 30 GB HD, 512 MB RAM, 32 MB Video RAM for the same price. I'm starting law school in the fall, and will be using this for school work and to connect to the school's network. Other than the fact that it's heavy, any pitfalls I should watch for? Which would you get, etc.?

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
I haven't used Sony laptops enough to give a good opinion of them. The little I have used them they seem to be good machines.

Tigerdirect is a pretty good place to buy from. Just make sure that you read all the policies because they will not bend an inch on them.

I mistakenly asked to return an item that was days out of the return policy and the guy on the phone was a complete a$$hole to me. Basically mocking me because I dared asked to return something outside of the return period (it was a $25 stick of RAM).
I understand policies, but I also like to ask just to be sure.

Anyway, if you don't have any issues (which you shouldn't) then expect a great experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks