What's new

Sony STR-KS2300-help. (1 Viewer)

Snayke62

Auditioning
Real Name
Jake
I inherited a bravia system a while back that was like from 2011.but the receiver wouldn't work.it was a DAV model something or other. Anyway so I had all the speakers and cables and all the stuff for it. I found a ks2300 for 15 dollars and bought it. Hooked it up. Works fine! The sub hits pretty hard. Anyways, other then the general setup I am a moron about any of this stuff. I got a aftermarker remote #rm-aau022. It works okay. I have a ONN roku tv with a little stupid roku remote. How the flying F#*"? Do I get the av remote to control everything? Or can it? Be nice to shut the whole thing off with one remote. Read manual......didn't work. Like I said...I'm an idiot with this stuff and just drank another beer and turned up the bass. Suggestions...please.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The Roku might use a RF remote, as opposed to the standard IR version that your AV remote uses. If that's the case, there is no way to incorporate the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks