Supporting Actor
Sony STR-GX69ES

Price: $625

Year: 1992

Features/Specs:

FTC/UL 100 watts per channel, front, 20-20k Hz,

terence

Supporting Actor
Going thru the i thought to my self.........Receivers have come a long way since 1992.:)

Ron.T

Agent
Thanks Tee, I tried the link and that part worked, but I could not pull up the manual. Are you able to see the manual?

Thanks, Ron

Ron.T

Agent
Got it. Thanks a lot. Receivers have come a long way since then. I wish that I could buy a new one, but funds will just not allow it right now. I am trying to decide between the Sony GX69ES and a HK AVR25. Thanks again for the link.

Ron

The GX69ES may be old, but it is a very nice sounding receiver for plain old stereo listening. I have an old STR-GX67ES for a second system and am not the least bit interested in parting with it. The GX69 is the same unit rebadged for the following year, in fact if you look on the board inside the GX69, you will see GX67ES stamped on it. It may not compete with the latest and greatest featurewise but it is a well built unit with a nice warm sound.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks