What's new

Sony SAT-HD100 arrived!!! (1 Viewer)

GaryCT

Auditioning
I just found out my long awaited Sony HD tuner has arrived. Since I pre-paid for it back in Oct last year I recived one of the two my store recived. They have 30 orders outstanding.
Now for the self serving silly question.....
I'm not 100% sure I'm going to be able to recive the HD feed because of a bunch of trees that block the view.
The only what is to try it and see what happens. If I can't get a decent HD signal, (here is the self serving part) do you think I could resell the open box unused SAT-HD100 on EBay for more than what I paid for it? I paid $650. I could use the excess profit to pay for the $200 install (attempt).
I assume that with the sortfall of product out there someone would bid the price up if I can post it in the next 1-3 weeks.
Gary

MikeM

Screenwriter
What exactly is in the box? (What cable's are included)
As for price gouging someone on eBay, yeah, you probably could, but then again I don't think you'd get a lot of gung ho support from people here in doing that. Don't forget, many of the early adopters who want this box are the exact same people who may be bidding on your item.
------------------
Mike McGee, Inaka Software
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks