Sony SACDs $15.99 at Elusive Disc this week only.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KeithH, Jul 24, 2002.

1. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I just got the weekly e-mail message from Elusive Disc highlighting this week's specials. Sony SACDs are on sale for just $15.99. If you buy ten or more, then they are $14.99 each.
    Also, the e-mail message highlighted Elusive Disc's pre-order special of Rolling Stones SACDs for $16.99 each.
    Great stuff...and cheap! [​IMG]
    Go to www.elusivedisc.com for more details.
    EDIT
    It seems that the discount is intended for those who get the Elusive Disc weekly e-mail specials. There is the following disclaimer:

2. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

Keith, I got the e-mail as well.
    I ordered Miles Davis "Kind of Blue" and pre-ordered the Aerosmith two disk greatest hits set.
    The Miles was $17.99, which will be discounted to $15.99 now, but the Aerosmith (also a Sony release) was already $29.99 for the two disks, so I doubt I get a discount on that one.
    I hope the sound quality for the Aerosmith is better than what I heard they produced for the SACD release of "Just Push Play". I don't have the disk, but from what I heard through the grapevine, people who bought it wanted to just push STOP.[​IMG]

3. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Evan, I believe the sale only applies to single-disc Sony titles. So, you will probably be billed $29.99 for the Aerosmith set. I too hope that this set sounds a lot better than what people have said about Just Push Play. I don't have that album on CD or SACD, but from what I have read, both versions sound terrible. Some people here have said that the CD version of the two-disc compilation sounds very good. I hope so. That would bode well for the SACD release.