What's new

Sony sa-wm40 vs CV LW12 (1 Viewer)

Cagri

Second Unit
Hi guys, I have narrowed my choices down to these two. Rest of my speakers are Kef 35.2 fronts, cresta center and Wharfedale modus cubes in a fairly large room with an opening on one side ( I posted a drawing of the room in a previous thread). Sony is $200 cheaper than the Cerwin Vega, Cerwin Vega looks much better than the Sony, I have read many good reviews about the Sony here and in audioreview, again many good reviews about LW12 there but here in the forum it doesn't seem to be a favourite. Mainly I will use the sub for movies but musical performance is also important...
I will buy one of these two, there isn't a 3rd one in my list, can you help me on my decision please? Is LW12 worth the extra $$? Thanks

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
If this are your only picks i'd go Sony due to the price and everyone that ownes this Sony Sub says ONLY good things bout it. Save yourself that extra 200.00.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I love my Sony. Great price and performance. Vegas are generally disliked by everyone here so as Mike says save your money and go Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks