What's new

Sony Rm-av2100 Integrated Remote Commander (1 Viewer)

Cy Conley

Grip
SONY RM-AV2100 2nd generation universal remote control. Used, mint condition. Includes owner's manual. Uses 4-"AA" batteries (included.)

• Controls up to 12 audio/video components with Component Select buttons for TV, 3 different VCRs, DVD Player, Satellite Receiver/Cable Box, Amplifier, CD Player, MD/DAT Recorder, Cassette Deck, AM/FM Tuner and DSP (Digital Signal Processor)

• Component Select Button lets you control an additional piece of infrared-operated remote equipment, including a room lighting system, automatic window curtains or a second A/V component in any category

• Learning Function for programming other remote signals lets you easily program the Remote to execute the signals of A/V components which have not been pre-programmed into the remote at the factory

• Advanced Learning Function for programming remote signals of non-A/V products such as air conditioners, lights, etc. (some specific appliances or functions may not be available)

• 15 Macro control keys function to allow a series of up to 16 consecutive operations to be executed by one touch saving you time and effort by handling a complex series of commands with the press of a single button

• Compatible with most major brands and has updated pre-programming codes for most TV, VCR, Cable, SAT and DVD components for easy use right out of the box

• Component Selection buttons can be assigned to operate components other than the one pre-assigned so you can control most other components from any Component Select button, such as using the VCR2 button to control the CD Player, for example

• Easy to operate touch-key LCD displays only the keys needed to operate the selected component has blue backlighting for visibility in the dark, and enables you to control dozens of functions with large, easy-to-use virtual buttons.

• System On-Off Macro for Sony Components makes it easy to turn off all compatible Sony system components with a single command.

• Speed Selections for Macro Executions to suit system requirements or your particular preference

• Selectable Screen View for Each Component to show all -- or most commonly-used -- commands.

Send me you email address and I can send you some photos.
I take paypal or money orders.
Email: [email protected]
Ebay feedback: cyconley

thanks for looking

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Rules say you must post a price if I'm not mistaken.

"Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS accepted. This is not an auction site."

Cy Conley

Grip
It can learn them from your remotes. My JVC reciever was not on the list and it copied the codes from my remote just fine.

JamesGL

Stunt Coordinator
would you consider an offer similar to what ecost sells them for for a refurb? I assume yours is not a refurb.

Cy Conley

Grip
Sounds good to me JamesGL. My remote has only been in use since october of 2002 and is hardly used. It has been well cared for. Only used by myself. Works like brand new and the battery life is great. Could you do $65 shipped? Ecost is $59+$4.95. So Ecosts price ($59)-($65) leaves $6 for priority mail shipping. You could have it in 3 days
I take paypal or money orders. If you can paypal me today I can still get it shipped out today. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks