What's new

sony rm-av2000 touchscreen remote F/S (1 Viewer)

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
I recently got this item in a trade, and I have found that a touchscreen remote isnt exactly what i want. Id rather just have some hard buttons. My loss is your gain. This remote is selling for $80-100 on ebay right now, plus $5-15 on shipping. I will sell it for $70 shipped with insurance. Paypal only unless I cant find a buyer. Its in excellent shape, no blemishes or anything. Feel free to post or email.
thanks for looking!
Link Removed
------------------

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Ryan would you be interested in trading it for some high end speaker cables from MIT? They are MIT Pcsquared 12' speaker cables that i used to use in my system until I put my projector in and now with equipment in the back of the room they wont work. They were $400 new and I know I can get a $100 for them but im short on cash and want to get that remote as I had one and sold it but hate the new remote I got. Let me know.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
Ive never really been a big believer in quality cables making a difference, but i suppose i could test them out and sell them if needed. Email me so we can talk!

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
Still available, I could definately use a good pair of headphones, or maybe a Game boy advance if anyone is thinking of trading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks