What's new

Sony releases in '06?? (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Ahh, ok. I thought they would be considered different seasons. I thought Season 1 would mean the August-September run.

John*P

Second Unit
Silver Spoons - This was rumored for release this year, but apparently the people at Sony changed their minds. :-/ This series is ranked in the top 100 unreleased shows at tvshowsondvd.com.

The Facts of Life - Has an unreleased ranking of 5th(!!) at tvshowsondvd.com.

I wouldn't mind seeing Benson, Parker Lewis Can't Lose and Get a Life released on season DVD sets.

I would also like to see more of Diff'rent Strokes, (more than 1 season) Married with Children, Who's the Boss? and if they own the rights, I'd like to see seasons 3 and 4 of Punky Brewster released.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
Facts Of Life seasons 1-2 (Sony would be smart to package them together as seasons 1 and 2 combined make 29 episodes, if released in the first half of 06, maybe even see season 3 by Xmas 06)
One Day At A Time season 1 (it's a long time coming... maybe season 2 by Xmas 06 as well if we're lucky enough to get season 1 in the first half)
Maude (said to be in the works for 2006)
more Seinfeld (pretty much a given we'll see seasons 7-9 in 2006)
more Diff'rent Strokes (would be great if we at least see season 3 in 06 as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks