Sony projector & Dwin line doubler

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Harvey Luckman, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Harvey Luckman

Harvey Luckman Auditioning

Sony VPH1271Q data grade projector for sale.Orig price was $24000.00. This unit works perfectly! Great Hi-Def through

RGB HV imputs.Great progressive scan through 480p optional

IFBoard installed.Just bought Sharp 9000U DLP projector.To tell you the truth the DLP is really not so great next to the Sony. Kind of sorry I bought the DLP. I would cosider selling DLP.Only 20 hours on it and $8,500 invested.Sony comes with celling factory mount and bracket that was $650.00. You wiil not be disappointed.All manuals,Remotes,

covers and door lids in excellent condition.This was,and still is,my pride and joy.All are blowen away by it's stunning operation. So you ask why I went and bought the DLP? Thought it would improve the apperance of DirectTV's poor signal Quality(of late)on all but the Hi-DEf feeds. The improvment is not that dramatic(with Sharps's intrnal scaler)for$8,500. So do yourself or someone else a great favor this holiday season.Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!! Sony projector and Dwin System LD-2 Doubler. Both for $4500.00

2. Scott_G

Scott_G Second Unit

Harvey,

The rules are clear, you must post a price.

I suggest you put one up before the moderator catches your post.