What's new

Sony ns-300 dvd player help (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
The surch feature is down again, so please help if you can.
I just bought this unit @ Target for my brother as a christmas gift.I'v herd of other low priced Sonys dieing in some cause's after 15 min and other's after the next day after the warrenty is over.Has anyone had bad lock with the 300? I paid only $159.00 for it is why I bought it so early.
And Target's only deals with refunds for 30 days.
Should I go ahade and take it back and go with another brand?
If so can you recomend one at the $150 to $175 range?
Eric
crazy.gif

------------------
I love to chat about dvd & HT , feel free to yahoo me.YAHOO messenger: billsfan71
" Master Yoda said I should be mindfull of the future." Obi-Won Kenobie

Todd B

Stunt Coordinator
Eric,
I posted a reply in the other thread you referenced. The NS-300 has received some fairly decent reviews over at www.audioreview.com. I recommend that you go take a look at them and decide for yourself whether you will be happy with this player. Keep in mind that the negative posts often overwhelm the comments but you should get some idea.
The other player in your price range that often comes up is the Panasonic RV-31. You might want to read up on that one as well.
Todd
------------------

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Thanks todd,im going threre now.
------------------
I love to chat about dvd & HT , feel free to yahoo me.YAHOO messenger: billsfan71
" Master Yoda said I should be mindfull of the future." Obi-Won Kenobie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks