What's new

Sony NC655P 5 disk prog scan dvd changer for $209 (1 Viewer)

Lee Petty

Stunt Coordinator
this is available at onecall.com. fedex 3 day shipping is included in the price. this player normaly sells for $230-$250. just click here. both the silver and black are available.

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
I picked up the one of these at BestBuy last week for final cost of $166.82 after using the coupon from Monster's Inc. DVD coupon book. Also received a discount because the box was open and the manual was missing. Two-year extended warranty was approximately $29.00.

Good deals CAN be had there if you nag the salesman AND the manager. (For instance I also picked up a brand new Toshiba Pocket PC e740 for $452!)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Monsters Inc. had a $20 off a multi-disc player cupon on it (along with some others) if you purchased it at Best Buy.

My fiancee just bought me a 655P this weekend, for Christmas. She paid about $220 at Tweeter for it. We could return it, but it's probably too much hassle. We would've used the Best Buy cupon, but they were out of stock and didn't know when they'd be getting them back in. The salesguy wouldn't order one for me either. Oh well. I prefer shopping at Tweeter anyway.

Lee Petty

Stunt Coordinator
yeah regular price at best buy is $250 on this player, plus tax. which where i am brings the price up to $260.
so for $209 with free shipping and no tax is a great deal to me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks