What's new

Sony / Legacy website to suggest and vote for CD reissues (1 Viewer)

Simon Howson

Screenwriter
Sony / Legacy have created a great new website where users can suggest and vote for CD reissues:
Customer Feedback for Legacy Recordings :: Reissue Requests forum

You have 10 votes, either contributed anonymously or via a personalised account. It costs 1 vote to make a new suggestion.

Note, Legacy only controls material from the following labels:
http://www.legacyrecordings.com/associated.aspx

It's best to do a search first to make sure you don't add something that has already been suggested.

Who knows if they will actually act on the suggestions, but I like the idea of a big media conglomerate open to some direct customer feedback.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I wrote to them, then almost had a heart attack when they wrote back within a week-and then he did a follow up on the question....!

KevinJ

Supporting Actor
I suggested they reissue REO Speedwagon's You Get What You Play For on CD or Hybrid SACD i'll be interested to see if they follow up on that.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Wow, I'm impressed that Sony/Legacy has done something like this. I'll be even more impressed if they actually follow through on some of the suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishy!
Recent bookmarks