Sony LCD as Computer Monitor Help!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by dave_brogli, Feb 2, 2006.

1. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Hi, Ive got a computer with video card to 15 lcd monitor and a geforce 128mb video card to my sony 32 LCD

Of course my computer monitor is fine, but the TV all I get is a desktop the picture works and eveything looks awesome but its not cloned or whatever to what I see on my computer monitor.

. When I move the mouse on my Computer screen all the way to the left and off screen it goes to the tv screen. I how can I have it like a clone instead of a panaramic dual screen?

understand guys??
    thanks alot!

2. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

Ah! see, most people are asking the opposite question -- they've got two monitors which are showing the same thing, and they want to make one big desktop.
    Dunno what you should do, so consider this a free bump. Maybe search for those other threads, find out what they turned on, and turn it off?

3. DaveD'

DaveD' Stunt Coordinator

That's funny, I just received my new projector and actually just stopped playing with this mode 10 seconds ago. I have a nvidia card also and all I did was switch the nView display mode to "clone". If I switch it to "horizontal span" it'll do what you're describing.