Sony KF-60DX100 Grand Wega - wall mountable?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carl Gilbert, May 12, 2002.

1. Carl Gilbert

Carl Gilbert Extra

Hi, quick question about the Sony 60" Grand Wega. Can't find any pictures on the web of it's backside. Is this wall mountable? Specifically interested in:

- actual depth w/out optional cabinet

- if wall mountable, how?

- where are inputs and power located

I know, I need to find a store and just go look at it, but want to do some quick screening first.

Thanks!

-Carl

2. Jay_Scott

Jay_Scott Stunt Coordinator

It could be wall mountable, I suppose. Would take some work, but it probably could be done. I'm not exactly sure how you replace the 100w UHP lamp, so that may or may not be a factor. I just saw the thing on the showroom floor the other day.

138lbs. 14oz.

(W x H x D): 63 3/4" x 43 1/2" x 21 3/8"

As for the inputs and power, I dunno. Are you getting one of these, cause I posted about it, trying to figure out what the downside was to the whole thing, and got some feedback which threw me back into the What to buy? category.

3. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Hmmm..is this LCD TV I saw in an Sony Outlet store priced at $5699? Pretty neat! But I'm wondering about something. Why would someting so new be in an outlet so early? Inherent flaws, defects,etc. Ahh...one can only muse.

4. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

For that money, just got out an buy a Plasma that you can wall mount, or better yet, a projector and screen