What's new

Sony KF-60DX100 Grand Wega - wall mountable? (1 Viewer)

Hi, quick question about the Sony 60" Grand Wega. Can't find any pictures on the web of it's backside. Is this wall mountable? Specifically interested in:

- actual depth w/out optional cabinet

- if wall mountable, how?

- where are inputs and power located

I know, I need to find a store and just go look at it, but want to do some quick screening first.

Thanks!

-Carl

Jay_Scott

Stunt Coordinator
It could be wall mountable, I suppose. Would take some work, but it probably could be done. I'm not exactly sure how you replace the 100w UHP lamp, so that may or may not be a factor. I just saw the thing on the showroom floor the other day.

138lbs. 14oz.

(W x H x D): 63 3/4" x 43 1/2" x 21 3/8"

As for the inputs and power, I dunno. Are you getting one of these, cause I posted about it, trying to figure out what the downside was to the whole thing, and got some feedback which threw me back into the What to buy? category.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Hmmm..is this LCD TV I saw in an Sony Outlet store priced at $5699? Pretty neat! But I'm wondering about something. Why would someting so new be in an outlet so early? Inherent flaws, defects,etc. Ahh...one can only muse.

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
For that money, just got out an buy a Plasma that you can wall mount, or better yet, a projector and screen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks