What's new

Sony HTiB HTDDW670 as bedroom setup, Opinions? (1 Viewer)

dennis_

Grip
I'm looking for a simple setup for my bedroom, not any special expensive sytem. I was at sears looking at some tools, and they had this sony system on display the the home theater area (HTDD670). Does anyone have any experience with this setup? I think for $200 it would work out nice for the bedroom. I know, it wont be top of the line, in not expecting much, but I was seeing if you guys had any personal experience with it.

Thanks for the info...

Dennis

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I'd skip bedroom systems. After all, that is the place where we sleep and ... um ... well, you know. :b

If I were to invest in anything for the bedroom, it would be a 2-channel system because I'm a music junkie.

Now, to get back on track for you. $200 will not buy much of a system for the bedroom. Before doing such a move, I'd put more money into the main system.

dennis_

Grip
Probably gonna by it, My main system is doing just fine. sometimes I watch movies while laying in bed, late at night, so I'd like a little better sound.

Thomas_A

Second Unit
I like having the HT in the master! good audio and when we do watch movies before bed time...I get the full effect. Now that my LvRm has more of a 2-channel system... its even more Ideal.

My bro has a sony HTIB....not bad for what it is.. simple too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks