What's new

Sony HT-CT150 Home theater system (1 Viewer)

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock
There are other options that was just the first one that came up and I was Jw if they was even an option

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You realize...The sender and receiver both plug into the wall.Traditional 5.1, the rear speakers are placed at 115 degrees.In most rooms, if you place your speakers correctly...wireless uses more wire than if you ran it from the AVR to begin with.What are the obstacles here?Wide open floor?Flat paintable wire you run across the ceiling and walls, once done...nobody knows the wire is there.Doorway?Run it up and over behind behind the molding. The floor in the doorway might have a break. Pull that up, put the wire in, put the break back in.

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock
This is in an apartment so not much I can remove and put back. The way I would have to run there's two doors in the way and go around the couch to one speaker. I May only have to go over one door. I can take a video later and show u

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock

This is where the avr is stored.

First door in the way.

Second door in the way. I May be able to go under carpet in front of it tho.

Where one speaker would go

Where second speaker would go

Open area so I can't really go that way with it.

ArmSC

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tony
You also might want to look into something like this 14/4 speaker cable so you only have to run one cable from the front to the back. Then just split off from that when you get to the first speaker.

iamloco724

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
My hdmi cable went bad that was connected from my cable box to the 150 sub i changed it and now i lost my connection between the two with my remote i use to use my cable remote for everything except for changing inputsI dont remember if i had to do anything special to get this to work right i set it up 3 years ago and havnt had an issue had a bad cable today put the new cable now i cant do anything with the cable remote it only controls the tv doesnt control the soundbar volume like it did and wont turn on both together like it didhow do i get this to sync back up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks