What's new

Sony HT CT-150 and Sharp Aquos no sound (1 Viewer)

Lancerdad34

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian Cloutier
I jsut moved my tv and sound bar to another wall and can't get sound from the sound bar. I made sure when I moved it to plug the HDMI cable into the dame slot it was in on the TV. My big goof was not looking to see where it was plugged into on the Sony. I have tried all 4 ports on the sound bar and even tried moving to another HDMI slot on the Sharp TV still no sound. Please help.
Lancerdad34

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
You need to find which of the TV’s HDMI jacks is the output. It’s probably the one you were using before. It might be labeled HDMI / ARC, and it may require a menu setting to activate the ARC. If the TV’s HDMI output is ARC, you will need to find the HDMI / ARC input on the soundbar.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Lancerdad34

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian Cloutier
You need to find which of the TV’s HDMI jacks is the output. It’s probably the one you were using before. It might be labeled HDMI / ARC, and it may require a menu setting to activate the ARC. If the TV’s HDMI output is ARC, you will need to find the HDMI / ARC input on the soundbar.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Thanks Wayne will check it out. I forgot to mention the other HDMI slots are used by the cable box and fire stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks