What's new

Sony G70 Projector ~300 hours $4800 (1 Viewer)

Eric Winchell

Auditioning
price lowered to $4700

I bought this projector from the reputable Henry Fu of California around May 2001 for $8100. It was used for about three months and then placed in climate controlled storage August 2001 (Murfreesboro, TN) because I moved to a place that can't accomodate a theater. I still live in Murfreesboro though.

And now, it must be sold because it's collecting dust and I want to get rid of this $130/month storage bill. Reason for sale is purely financial... I need the cash!!

This unit is basically brand new, and smells that way too. I do not have the original Sony box because it was enormous and I left it outside one night in the rain. I'd really like the buyer to be close enough to personally inspect it and pick it up. This makes a better deal for both of us.

It has not been turned on since August 2001 so I don't have the exact hours on the unit (and chassis) but last I remember it was about 250, so we can safely say it is less than 300 on both unit and chassis. It had 82 hours when I bought it. Cosmetically it's nearly flawless. Of course, the picture is what counts and that IS flawless! Hate to see it go but I've got tuition to pay these days.

Included are the manual (was in shrinkwrap when bought), calibration cap cover, protective cap cover.

I can get the serial number upon request, just email me. I always leave something out in these descriptions, so please ask if anything is in question.

Asking $4700.

Eric Winchell

Auditioning
Thanks guys -- though it is cheap over there I thought I'd try to do it free first ;-) How's the response been to the for-pay AVS service?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks