What's new

Sony DVP-CX850D 200 Disc DVD/CD Mega Changer - Awesome!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ferguson

Stunt Coordinator
I have a lightly used Sony 200 Disc DVD player for sale. Item inculdes remote, inter-connect calbe, and s-video cable.

I'm asking $150 or trade for equipment! Will fed-ex to you, so contact me to arrange shipping...will be cheap!

See my other items for combined shipping!

See specs below:

Sony DVP-CX850D 200 Disc DVD/CD Mega Changer

Sony spearheaded the development of DVD. And Sony created the world's first 5-disc carousel CD Changer. So it's no coincidence that Sony is now introducing the world's first 200-disc carousel CD/DVD Changer. It's the ideal integration of CD and DVD playback, the perfect replacement for a CD carousel changer and the ideal centerpiece for today's home theater systems. The Carousel Concept Eyebrows were raised when Sony introduced the world's first Carousel CD Changer. It went on to become one of the most popular types of CD players. Eyebrows were again raised when Sony first showed the DVP-CX850D DVD/CD Carousel Changer. This will make history, too. The DVP-CX850D enables you to replace a CD carousel with a CD/DVD carousel. You get full carousel functionality, plus the entertainment magic of DVD. You can mix CDs and DVDs In the carousel in any combination. You get music functions like multi-disc programming and Shuffle Play. Your kids get safe, easy access to the children's' DVDs they'll play over and over. And it's easy to swap discs and slip in a rented DVD movie.

Key Features:

200-disc DVD/CD changer
Built-in Dolby Digital decoder with 5.1-channel output
Plays DVDs, CDs and Video CDs
SmoothScan search
SmoothSlow forward/reverse
Shuttle dial
200-disc Playback Memory (DVD only)
DVD/CD Text
Virtual Enhanced Surround
Optical and coaxial digital outputs for Dolby Digital/DTS/PCM
2 sets of A/V outputs (standard and S-video)
Component video output (for use with compatible TVs)
PC keyboard input
Multibrand remote with fluorescent buttons
Sony Control S jack
96kHz/24-bit audio D/A converter
Audio signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 7" x 19-3/8"

Rajj Nair

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,
Mailed MO to you. You ought to receive it amytime now.
Pls let me know on receipt.
Regds
Rajj

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks