What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Sony didn't drop the price of the PS2? (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
DIfferent Strokes! IT TAKES, DIFFERENT STROKES TO RULE THE WORLD!
WHATCHOO TALKING 'BOUT WILLIS!?
(Sorry couldn't help myself):D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Similar thing happened with Saturn/PSX price cuts. Everyone knew Sega was planning to announce a price cut to $199 at E3, so Sony went and did the same thing the day before Sega.

Some reports made it out that Sega had to have an emergency meeting to figure out how to respond, but at the show it was pretty obvious how had planned it out. Sega had banners and flyers in their booth, while Sony had none.

Not that it matters.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Nice work Dan. Just putting in my effort for page 2. I'm glad we are finally taking on the tough issues here at HTF. Technically Im related to Britney Spears and Carrot top if the bible is correct :D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Gary Coleman would mop the floor with Emmanuel Lewis. Didn't you see that Simpsons? He's one mean little guy.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I just got done washing my truck and my pants are really wet. They're cold now, too. :frowning:
...think I'm suffering from some shrinkage here....:thumbsdown:

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Those pictures posted were on topic, and my Gary Coleman comment was related to the pictures that were on topic, so all the Gary Coleman stuff is technically on topic. I think.

Oh hell, who cares anymore.

Dan B

Screenwriter
It's still on page 1 for me. :) I must have changed the options in the user control panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spirittoo
Recent bookmarks