Sony AVD-C70ES

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kenneth_Kirsh, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Kenneth_Kirsh

Kenneth_Kirsh Auditioning

Greetings.

First off, love the forums, and as a new member I would like to request any reviews/insight about the following:

I am considering a Sony AVD-C70ES DVD/Receiver due to space issues, ease of use, etc. I was hoping to match this to a Panasonic CT-30WX52 30" Widescreen (again, space issue-- I've read all about moving up to a larger 4:3 TV with 16:9 modes, but don't have the space go this route). Opinions/experiences on these two products would be greatly appreciated (I don't want to post this all over the place, so I apologize for asking about a TV in this section).

Any pitfalls to look out for? I am mostly going to use this set up for DVDs and occasional gaming.

Thanks ahead of time.

2. Serge Ch

Serge Ch Agent

It's a good unit for what you gonna use it. 5 year warranty, SACD, progressive scan, slick looking.

3. Darryl

Darryl Stunt Coordinator

Looks like a good machine to me. There are no multi-channel analog inputs, so you can't add a DVD-A player, if that's important to you.