What's new

sony 61 xbr300 defualt service menu settings (1 Viewer)

Sonny Sung

Auditioning
Hi, does anyone know all the dealut values in sony 61xbr300 service menu. last week i tried to claibrate my sony 61xbr300 which i have about a year and unexperience i was, i sort of messed the whole convergence and geometry gride and now the colors are out of shape and the the flash focus is non-functional. i am asking all sony 61xbr300 ownners to please provide me the manufacturer's default settings(which i beleive is accessible by pressing display, channel 5, volume up, and finally power on).if anyone has their set claibrated by an isf techinician, i would really prefer it. Please send me your values via my e-mail [email protected]. Thanks you all in advance.
------------------

Scott MS

Auditioning
Sonny --
I have a KP-61XBR300 and I know that all setting are not necessarily the same between sets. I would recommend that you do a "Reset" in the service menu. To do this, enter the service menu, select "8" for reset, and then press "Enter" (should say "Reset" in upper rigth screen). This should reset the TV to it's factory settings.
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks