What's new

Sony 46 inch, HDTV, widescreen. Recalled? (1 Viewer)

I recieved a phone call from Sony last night. Message was left on my answering machine, stating that the TV had been recalled due to bad projectors. I was told the replacement would be shipped to my house in less than a week. Once I returned a phone call to their department. Unfortunately when I called the 800 number they left on the machine, the number was apparently no longer in service. This entire situation seems very odd to me. Anyways, if any of you have had similiar experiences, heard of a recall, or some advice it would be appreciated. Thanks!

TV has worked great for me so far. I'm hoping to complain about this enough to get the 53 inch upgrade.

Ryan Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
Very strange... sounds a lot like a scam to me. Did they ask you to send in your TV first before they would provide you with a replacement?

Alayn

Auditioning
I echo Ryan

SOunds like bullshit crap to me...CHeck you credit cards & lock all your doors, put in a great DVD and laugh your way into visual heaven:D

Alayn

aldamon

Second Unit
Make sure the phone number you called wasn't a toll call in disguise. This is a popular scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks