Sony 30ES for sale/trade.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by JohnSterling, Sep 5, 2003.

1. JohnSterling

JohnSterling Stunt Coordinator

I just bought a STRDA4ES a few days ago, and now have a 30ES sitting around gathering dust. I've got the original remote, manual and even receipt for those interested. Receipt is dated July 6, 1999...so it's got just under 1 year left on the Sony warranty.

Operates perfectly. No scratches or dings. Only reason I bought something new was the 30ES is strickly a 5.1 receiver and I wanted to go to 6.1 and 7.1. Be happy to email detailed photos to anyone interested. I paid $542.97 back in '99. I'd like to get $200, or a great trade.

Many thanks.

2. JoshSB

JoshSB Extra

Helluva deal btw. I have this reciever...Pretty Blue streak of light when recieving digital signal [​IMG]

I also payed around 540/ 200 is nice if you dont need 7.1 , component switching or multi channel input. Lots of svideo inputs and optical inputs as well.

3. JohnSterling

Hey, Josh...thanks for the plug there. [​IMG]

I've had a couple emails asking what I want to trade. I really hadn't thought about it at all. DVD's, SVHS players, certain DVD players and certain remotes out there sort of come to mind. I'm also a golfer and 'professional' woodworker.... [​IMG]

4. JohnSterling

SOLD!!!

I sold it last night to a co-worker. Thanks guys.