What's new

Sony 2100 Universal remote owners? (1 Viewer)

ReggieW

Screenwriter
I am in the process of purchasing this remote and would like to have some opinions on its ease of use and setup. I will be using it with my Denon 1802, JVC 721bk, JVC carousel CD player, JVC D-Cinema series monitor. I can get this remote for under $129.00 on sale, and just wanted to know if anyone has had problems getting it to work with certain components. Since my equipment is pretty new, I figure I wouldn't have much of a problem employing it with them. Please let me know.

R.C.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I had an 2100 and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was an economical alternative to the pronto. I highly recommend it. I see that you are in L.A.! There is a sony factory outlet near you. It is either Tracy or Lake Elsinore, but I cant recall wich one is in the L.A. area. I think they had these there for $99.00 for a while. It can't hurt to check.

Brandon

ReggieW

Screenwriter
Thanks Brandon.
I have discovered the past hour that e-tronics has them for $89.95. The 2100 is a nice alternative to the Prontos which go for a few hundred dollars. With my modest HT setup, I seriously couldn't justify a "Pronto pricetage" for a universal remote.
Thanks,
R.C.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks