Sony 1-Disc Home Theatre System (DAV-DZ100)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by markEdman, Mar 6, 2006.

1. markEdman

markEdman Extra

Im selling a slightly used Sony 1-Disc Home Theatre System
    DAV-DZ100

It was only used for a few months then I decided to purchase something more audiophilistic If thats even a word heh. I have 100 percent good feedback on ebay (Eboxen) Is my user name anyways I am looking for about $120.00 USD Plus shipping.Im selling this because I need to buy a new powered subwoofer so its time to sell a few things [​IMG] Anyways if you are intersted at all please email me or pm me at anytime.

Everything is in good shape I dont have the orignal box but heh what can I do thanks for looking everyone and also I do perfer to be payed viva paypal If possiable

2. Al_S

Al_S Second Unit

Are you the guy who sold me a MD player that I never received? This guy also used the Eboxen name and was from Canada.

3. markEdman

markEdman Extra

Huh, there are 4 users on ebay that use that name e-boxen eboxen e_boxen Ebxen mine is eboxen I suggest you keep things to your self before your start making slanderus comments.

I suggest you grow up the bulk of us have been tooken from time to time dealing with selling and buying things online.
    Im sorry that you were but this is not me nor my problem

P.S

Stay the hell outta my post

4. markEdman

markEdman Extra

hey how about 100 plus shipping