What's new

Sony 09.02 SACD Catalog (1 Viewer)

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
It is out, they included it with a shipment of stuff I just got from Elusive Disc. It has the Stones on the cover.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Phil, I read about the 09.02 catalog on audiorevolution.com a few weeks ago, but have not seen it in stores yet. Frankly, I'm not expecting Circuit City to get it since they seem to have given up on SACD (no new software in months). Hopefully Tower Records stores will get it.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Keith as of a weeks or so ago, Circuit City still had the 09.01. I am heading over there on my way to the gym to pick up Spiderman and will take a look. They have gotten some of the newer (last 2 mos) titles in at mine but still only have that handful on the small rack.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Phil, I haven't seen a new SACD at Circuit City stores in Delaware, Philly, and New Jersey in at least six months. :frowning:

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
They did not have the 09.02 catalog. Their in-store selection of either SACD or DVD-A is poor. They do have some newer than that but they don't get anything current. The Best Buy closest to me is a drop better with current titles but still not getting them when they come out. Tower is the only place I have locally where I can see titles when they are released. Other than that, it is online.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Phil, thanks. Best Buy stores in my area have been getting new Sony titles on the release date over the past couple of months. However, they do not restock anything. I don't understand that. It stands to reason that if you get in a couple copies of a new title and you sell them both within the first week, that you would restock them. My logic must be flawed somehow. Anyway, Circuit City is hopeless with SACD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks