What's new

Sony’s KP-46WT500 46-inch 16:9 - Where to buy? (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm looking to buy Sony’s KP-46WT500 46-inch 16:9 RPTV but I'm not sure where to get it from.

I live in a rural area where Best Buy and Circuit City will not deliver. I have a Grand Caravan buy doubt that the boxed TV will fit. If anyone know of the dimenions of the box, that would be great!

I see that SonySyle.com has the TV with the matching stand and free shipping for 1899.00. Seems to be a good deal. For anyone who has made a major purchase through SonyStyle what was your experience? Should I not order through them.

My other option would be Sears who would deliver to my home.

Any thoughts!?!?!

Rich Chiavaroli

Stunt Coordinator
1899 is the list price so it's nothing that you won't get anyplace else. The bigger issue right now is getting the TV at all. Add it to your cart at sonystyle and you'll see that they have no ship date on them. No one seems to have them.

Ron_F

Auditioning
Hello,

I've seen the Sony at Sears. It's also available on their website. I don't know about actual product availability though. Because of the furniture in my room, I couldn't buy the Sony, so I bought a Mitsubishi instead.

Ron

Ron_F

Auditioning
Hello,

I've seen the Sony at Sears. It's also available on their website. I don't know about actual product availability though. Because of the furniture in my room, I couldn't buy the Sony, so I bought a Mitsubishi instead.

Ron

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Well, with the trouble it looks like I'm going to have even finding one, I've done some looking around an think I may go with a Panny.

The 53" Panny with the screen shield seems to be a nice TV for the price.

Clark F

Agent
MY wife surprised me with a KP-46WT500 she bought at Sears for $1899. The stand was included and Sears threw in a Panasonic RP62 DVD player!
Sears delivery just dumps the TV in whatever room you ask, turns it on and makes sure you get a picture. I had to assemble the stand and put it in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks