What's new

Sons Of Anarchy: Season Five (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by RichM /t/323657/sons-of-anarchy-season-five#post_3986914
Do they give Emmy's for guest stars? That was fun to watch.

They do indeed give guest star Emmys in both drama and comedy categories for actors and actresses. Sadly and unfairly, Sons of Anarchy seems to be operating well below the radar of Emmy voters.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
That episode was pretty wacked out alright. Funniest part for me was Juice looking at Tig as he was drooling over Venus, "Really?"

The preview shows an interesting twist coming on the home invasion sub-plot...

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by ChristopherG /t/323657/sons-of-anarchy-season-five#post_3988452
That episode was pretty wacked out alright. Funniest part for me was Juice looking at Tig as he was drooling over Venus, "Really?"

The preview shows an interesting twist coming on the home invasion sub-plot...

Which would later bite him in the ass. Literally!

It should be interesting to see where the home invasion storyline goes, now that it has been fully "revealed" who was behind it, and the huge mistake they made by killing Rita.

The "reveal" being a case of dramatic irony.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I love this show...don't get me wrong.
But, I seriously rolled my eyes and groaned with the SUV crash last night and the kid being hurt...
Enough already - not EVERY turn has to have a twist and drama.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I love the show too. But this has to be the worst gang ever. Why would anyone want to be a Son? No money, people killing members off - they're not in the least bit successful at their endeavors.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Gemma's attempts to change her ways, and it just ends up landing her in more trouble. Needless to say, her babysitting privileges have been revoked.

And how much longer til Juice cracks?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Ok I love the show But I have to admit I'm finding it hard to suspend belief that Clay would still be alive after all he's done, when Chibs and Jax went to confront clay, then Jax says they should all go and find the nomad guy, then Clay dows'nt go with them so they can convieniently get shot at, just boggles the mind

RichM

Agent
Great final episode. Only 1 more season left.
Some brutal scenes with the dogs and Otto. You either wanted to cover your ears or your eyes.
A big question, who told on Tara? I guess we will have to wait for that answer.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
RichM said:
Some brutal scenes with the dogs and Otto. You either wanted to cover your ears or your eyes.
A big question, who told on Tara? I guess we will have to wait for that answer.
I thought it was Gemma that told on Tara, she had to go and give a statement on Clay at the station so she probably did it then.
Jax is in for good, he didn't like that Tara thought she was going to take the kids to Oregon and the paperwork she had drawn up. It didn't seem like he was too upset that she got carted off.
He get the kids and the club.
The plan he executed with Pope and Tig blew my mind.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm hoping Jimmy Smits gets bumped up to a regular next season because I really like his character. If not for him, Gemma would have been a really unlikable bitch this year. Watching her with Nero made her less diabolical.
It would have been nice to have Pope stick around longer but that was a pretty crazy plan that Jax pulled off. Tig got what he wanted but that was pretty cruel on Jax's part. Keeping it secret from Tig was only done to manipulate the audience but it was a cool twist so I can forgive them.
RichM said:
As far as I know, there's two more seasons. The show was already renewed for a sixth season early this year and they plan to have a seventh and final season.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I really want Gemma dead.
Possiblity - when Gemma turned on Tara she also reneged on her story about Clay ?
Otherwise, can't see Clay surviving.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Weird, but my wife and I actually felt sorry for Clay...for a brief moment until we remembered what a devious creep he has been. Crazy good finale for the season - I did not realize that they were only going for one more...pity, but probably best in the long run.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
ChristopherG said:
Weird, but my wife and I actually felt sorry for Clay...for a brief moment until we remembered what a devious creep he has been.  Crazy good finale for the season - I did not realize that they were only going for one more...pity, but probably best in the long run.
Clay's done some truly terrible stuff but considering that he's 100% innocent of the Pope murder, getting set up is pretty rough. Especially since he legitimately loves Gemma (at least that's what I see as the writers and actor's intention for that relationship) and she's the one who betrayed him even though she knows that getting setup for that crime will most likely result in his murder in jail.
And like I said, they're doing two more seasons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks