What's new

Sons of Anarchy - S3 (FX) (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by MarkMel

Awesome opening to season 3. Although I can't really imagine a town like Charming run by a MC like that. The cops are boobs. And that can't possibly happen in real life can it?

Awesome isn't the word. The last 5 minutes freaking rocked!!!!!!!!

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
The show must have a huge budget, if they can film the Belfast scenes on location.

Took me a while to figure out that the cleaner was Stephen King, cleaning up the mess caused by Gemma 2.0.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Walter C

The show must have a huge budget, if they can film the Belfast scenes on location.

Did they actually film in Belfast? I just assumed it was Los Angeles locations made up to look like Ireland and they pasted a CG Belfast skyline in.

EDIT: According to Wikipedia, they did shoot in Belfast. The standard operating procedure for when shows go to another country is to send over just the absolutely essential people (like the director, a producer, previously established actors) and use a local crew and cast any new roles locally. That way, they're keeping the cost lower by not paying to transport their entire cast and crew overseas and not paying put hundreds of people in hotels, etc.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Walter C

Took me a while to figure out that the cleaner was Stephen King, cleaning up the mess caused by Gemma 2.0.

Both me and the wife looked at each other and said that looks like SK...... as soon as he spoke we were like yup that is him! Pretty creepy character. Love the grabbing of the boobs.... priceless.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I might be an idiot but can anyone tell me what the hell is happening in the Belfast storyline? I have no trouble understanding the accents but I still have no idea why anyone who is Irish is doing what they're doing?

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Another good Ep. We'll have to see if Jax's plan with Stahal works. She should have no problem taking the deal although I don't see how a fallen FBI agent can get what Jax is looking for.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
No problem, Travis!

And I don't see Stahl honoring her end of the deal, since it seems personal with her to take down SAMCRO.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
OK not sure if this is what's going on but tell me if I am wrong.

So the IRA wants to use Abel to get rid of Jimmy by having Samcro kill him? Now Jax is going to set up the IRA to protect his mom, son, and club with the Feds? Wouldn't that destroy the club since the IRA will retaliate versus them, or is he just going to give up Jimmy?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I gotta Think Jax has a plan to get Stahl in the end cause after the history she has I can't believe he would believe that she'd follow thru. I think he might be digging another hole next to the last ATF Agent they whacked.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
They'll have to have Bachman the cleaner to come back and take care of that. Steven King as written books under the pseudonym/pen name of Richard Bachman.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
So did Jemma really follow Stahl's scripted confession? If so looks like Stahl sold out her partner/lover.

I wish they didn't bring back the meth dealer dude. The whole thing with him ratting out the scripts sale to the wanna be mayor bothered me. Although it was a smart move for wanna be mayor to go to the other Police dept with the info for the raid.

Wonder if they're going to show how comfortable the SOA are going to be in a box on a cargo plane for many hours.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yep Stahl is one of the Best Evil characters around, hope she meets a spectacular ending.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Things should really get interesting, now that SAMCRO is headed to Belfast.

I did think it was funny when the administrator socked Tara in the face. Tell me that wasn't a little payback from last season.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I thought the Irish version of the theme song was nice.

A huge dilemma for Jax, on whether to kill Jimmy or bring him alive to Stahl. I have no idea which way he will go. Or what is going to happen if Clay or any other club member finds out about Jax's deal with Stahl.

And I hope Gemma or someone tell Jax or Trinity that they are related.

Interesting that the administrator (never knew her name) has a biker tattoo on her back. I wonder what that was about. Not sure how I feel about the kidnapping, though.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Talk about an icky moment. Did like the line about the 3-headed grandchild, though.

With 2 kidnapping storylines happening, I can't wait to see how each one will turn out in the end, even though we'll probably have to wait 3 weeks for that. And I can't see it ending well in either case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks