What's new

Sons and Daughters (1 Viewer)

JoshRas

Stunt Coordinator
It had a short run last spring, I believe there was 10 episodes with an 11th not aired. I thought it was great show, lots of laughs. I think it was either a love it or hate it.

Anyway, I sort of remember reading about a future dvd set. Has anyone heard any info on an impending release?

Eric_Bee

Stunt Coordinator
This was a superbly written, very entertaining show. It's creator, Fred Goss, who played the lead, has been keeping people apprised of DVD news at his myspace site. Last I checked, it didn't look good -Fred thought all was a go for a DVD by the end of the year, and then it turned out there were music clearance issues, and DVD plans were scrapped. Fred was hopeful of still putting one out with music replacement. Your post reminded me that I should check his myspace site.

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
This was an example of a show that really grew on me. I watched the first couple of episodes and wasn't that impressed, but as I got to know the characters, it became a favorite. It had a fresh perspective on family relations that separated it from the formulaic sitcom. The way the show was presented really made me feel as if I was a part of the family rather than an unseen voyeur. I was disappointed it was given such a short leash. There aren't enough comedies on tv these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks