What's new

Songs with the word "together" in its title (1 Viewer)

Marsh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall Fish
I'll match you one Rick for another:

Likewise, a former co-star who got another show after his non-spinoff flopped:

And the same year as the premiere of the above, when ABC hired Aretha Franklin and Leon Russell to sing a fall promotional campaign song, this is what they got, making it no surprise that this is also the name of a Toy Story 3 song. This was also when The Disney Sunday Movie took back Sunday nights at 7:00 PM and almost a decade before they took the whole network:

That covers all the historical Big Three networks AND first-run syndication.

Thanks, MatthewA. Excellent knowledge to upload these TV and movie related songs with "together" in the titles. I recognized in The Hogan Family credits Richard Correll (from Leave It to Beaver) as Consulting Producer and Ronny Hallin (aka Ronny Marshall, sister of Garry and Penny) as Producer of the show.

Marshall

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm a fan of Together in Electric Dreams, EricSchulz. I've never seen the Electric Dreams movie, but heard the Phil Oakey and Giorgio Moroder song back in the day (September 1984) and liked it. It's a track on the Now Music 4 UK compilation, along with another1984 Giorgio Moroder soundtrack song, Never Ending Story (performed by Limahl).

Marshall
The soundtrack is MUCH better than the movie! I'm a HUGE Human League and Moroder fan, even his colorized/updated reimagining of Metropolis.

Marsh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall Fish
Diana Ross recorded this in 1978:

And 10 years later, the theme song from The Land Before Time:

MatthewA,

I didn't know that Diana Ross performed the theme song from The Land Before Time. Thanks for the link to the YouTube video.
Marshall

Marsh

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall Fish
The soundtrack is MUCH better than the movie! I'm a HUGE Human League and Moroder fan, even his colorized/updated reimagining of Metropolis.
EricSchulz,

Has there been a compilation of Moroder movie tracks released since the 1994 Polygram Magic Movie Hits disc? That had a lot of great tracks on it, like The Chase from Midnight Express. Blondie-Call Me, Berlin-Take My Breath Away, Freddie Mercury-Love Kills, etc.

Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks