What's new

Pre-Order Son of Ali Baba (1952) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
811+nuz07HL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
This is for me! I'm very pleased that at last we have some Piper Laurie from the mid-1950s on Blu-ray disc. In that period Universal-International used her as a successor to Maria Montez and Yvonne De Carlo by starring her in light-hearted adventure stories set in exotic foreign locales. I believe when it was all over Piper Laurie said she had little respect for the work she had been given, but I enjoy those movies.

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
We watched Son of Ali Baba recently and it is a whole lot of fun. I hadn't seen it in a long and had forgotten what a beautiful spectacle it is with expansive sets, colorful costumes, and crowd scenes. The commentary track by Lee Gambin was quite interesting as well.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I just remembered I ordered this during a Kino sale and have not watched it yet. I'd also like to see a release of the Curtis/Laurie The Prince Who Was a Thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks