What's new

Sometimes stuff... (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
.....simply works out!

Just had something in my life that moved in a direction I had prayed for...wonderful when stuff works. Once it's carved in stone..I'll be more forthcoming.

What in your life...that you wanted SOOO much...finally happened? What did it open up for you? What did it change...enhance?

This is without a doubt a really troubled time we all live in. Even Viet Nam and stuff wasn't like this...and despite your position on what is happening..or going to...what in your life...gave the future...a future?

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Had a huge life change starting in 1980 and it's continuing one day at a time.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
.....simply works out!
------------------------------------------------------------

So far nothing has particularly worked out.
Have lived in the same city - 40 years.
Worked at the same job - 22 years, hated it after the first 3 years.
Job recently eliminated to help boost "shareholder value".
Had a choice to stay with Company but would have been required to move. Result would have been financial ruination.
Left Company to attend University. I don't really like it much either, but I hated where I worked even more due to the ugly work culture imported along with a senior manager of a certain nationality.

Maybe it will still work out......

but it hasn't so far........

because I just can't seem to win the damn lottery. :)

I keep prayin'........

but so far no one is listening.
:)

Mat_M

Stunt Coordinator
My brother was born with a learning disability and throughout his younger years he'd always ask my parents if there was ever anything he could do better than me:frowning:. So a few years back I began praying he'd make it big in something that would make him forget the days when he thought he was insignificant. That day came when he signed a full ride to play division 1 volleyball at Cal State Northrdge. I couldn't be more happy with the way he's turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks