What's new

Something to compete with the Tumult......... (1 Viewer)

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Hey guys, I emailed the MFG about those fishy specs so I hope to hear something soon. You all are really on top of your speaker spec game :)

Chris Tsutsui:
For you, no.

Greg Yeatts

Second Unit
I bet this driver uses unobtainium as its sole construction material.:) Drivers contructed solely of unobtanium often have unusual specs.

DanWiggins

Second Unit
The XXX18 can be purchased right now; I'm not sure why anyone is offering a preorder. What site listed these drivers? You might want to drop David Moore of Resonant Engineering a line (I think his e-mail is [email protected] ) and ask him about it.

Dan Wiggins
Adire Audio

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Thank you Seth...
Dan, why do you still think it's a XXX? I said it wasn't. I even put up a post just for you:
"Brian-K-Owens, Dan Wiggens, who ever else:
Sorry I confused you all with the XXX part. I forgot there was already a XXX15 in existence."
I guess for Dan I'm going to have to call this new driver ???15 (or until someone can find it on the web :) )so there is no more confusion. :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg Monfort

Supporting Actor
>Greg, your a tough one to get things by You got the idea right. A "what if" but on pre-order. Who knows what the exact specs will be until done.

====

Hey CC, the specs are impossible to build as listed, so which ones are the key 'wish' specs? Frankly, there's enough driver options available now IMO, so don't see the point in any more. I'd rather see an economical version of the Contrabass developed. A HIFI/HT version doesn't need to be as rugged as a prosound unit.

====

>BTW, will you be in ATL again this year?

====

Since I live Hey guys, I emailed the MFG about those fishy specs so I hope to hear something soon. You all are really on top of your speaker spec game

====

Have to be, what with all the BS masquerading as audio tech abounding......

====

>It's more fun when you play the game!!!

====

Maybe for some..... but I don't have time for it..... For me, audio/HT/whatever forums are primarily for either enhancing my knowledge base/understanding about the particular subject or hopefully expanding other's. If I want to play games I'll go to a game site.

====

>Yeah, I'm getting ready. I'll be bringing my pseudo-line arrays with me.

====

Hey BB, nice looking 'stepchild' of Doc B's Straight 8. Straight 9? ;) Anyway, looking forward to auditioning them.

====

Hey DW, thanks for the link, I don't keep up with what's new anymore since I rarely mess with subs now. Heck, I just found out today that Blueprint is no more. What's the deal, I was under the impression they were serious bang for the buck?

Speaking of which, has the HE10.1/12.1 been successful enough to offer a HE15.1?

GM

michael-e

Agent
ive seen those xxx woofers on their site,ive never seen such a GREAT looking woofer:b

compared to my jBL2226..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks