Something screwy in After Hours

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Ulmer, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I posted a new thread this afternoon:
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=31122
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...&postid=276251
    It disappered soon after, and I figured someone had taken offense to it - no problem.
    Howver, next time I go back to After Hours I see the participation dot in a thread on moving from Berkely - which I nerver participated in, so I click on it, and there is the post from this afternoon, with a reply from someone posting to the Astronomy thread.
    Go back to AH and now the post is under Gorgeous women with the dot on it...
    Something's corrupting.
    I don't really care if my thread stays or goes, but it is making its way through a bunch of threads it appears, and is coming up linked to things it shouldn't be...

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Jeff:

That is so weird. I can't even find it listed but I can search for it and find it. I go to the gorgeous women thread and it is not posted there. It must have been a glitch that happened when I was working on the script.

I am going to delete the thread and you try posting it again. If it continues to be a problem let me know.

Sorry. I don't know what could have happened here.

Parker

3. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

Yeah, it seemed to migrate to whatever was the most recent thread. I didn't have a copy of the text, so reposting isn't possible.

Whatever, no big loss.