What's new

Something For Our "Jem And The Holograms" Fans... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I recently interviewed Samantha Newark, who provided the speaking voice for the title character on "Jem And The Holograms". The interview can be found on RetroJunk...To be specific, right here: A Talk With Samantha Newark | Article

So, feel free to give it a read and tell me what you think.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I think I did a good job with it.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You did a pretty good job. The one thing that got missed a bit was a few questions about what kind of projects she is presently working on. I know she talked about doing some independent work with internet distribution, but there was nothing really specific.

It was a good job, considering that it covered subject matter that is really of interest mostly to fans of the show. I have to admit that I have never thought well of TV animation from the seventies and eighties: at least, not until Disney introduced DuckTales. That show created an impetus for studios to improve production values and actually animate characters. Still, the interview was well done, even though I never thought much of the actual show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks