What's new

Someone at FOX I can contact for replacement packaging? (1 Viewer)

KyleK

Second Unit
My Alien Quadrilogy and Simpsons seasons 2 & 3 boxes came to me pretty dinged up ugly looking. Is there anyone at Fox I can contact to get replacement digipak slipcovers?

Thanks,
Kyle :D

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
I got two, studio classics, without inserts-
"GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT"
and
"HOW TO STEAL A MILLION"
I emailed them and they sent them to me immediately.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Inserts are one thing, but I know some studios are incredibly reluctant to send out entire packages because of bootlegging. They don't want people to download a movie, burn it to a DVD-R, print a professional-looking label on it and then ask them to send the package to finish the job. I don't know how to contact Fox about packaging but I'm curious to know what their stance is because my "X-Files" season 1 packaging is looking pretty ragged. It was very flimsy and they released all subsequent seasons in similarly-designed packaging but with much thicker cardboard that was laminated or coated for less friction when removing the box set from the slipcase.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Some of the "pages" of my Smallville S3 disc flipbook have come unglued from the spine, but I doubt if Warners would send me a new one.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I contacted fox about replacement package in the past. The rep told me they will not send replacement because of bootleggind.

Sebastien S

Second Unit

Same here. I contacted them about two years ago for a replacement for my "Alien Quadrilogy" package (the outer sleeve only) and got the same "BS" response!

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
They should just require you to send the original package, in whatever condition, along with a SASE. That would pretty much eliminate the bootlegging issue. Hopefully the real issue is that they simply don't have extra packages laying around for all their titles.

KyleK

Second Unit
Hmm, well this is kinda dissapointing. Does anyone have an email address for someone at Fox that I could at least try? All I really need is the Simpsons season 2 outer cover.

Kyle

Joe:C

Second Unit
That's too bad. My Predator SE started falling apart almost as soon as I opened it.

Alex cosmo

Stunt Coordinator
My X-files Abduction set didn't come with the mythology foldout. No luck trying to get a replacement. Feh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks