What's new

Somebody should do a Bay Area, CA meet... (1 Viewer)

Gregg Hart

Stunt Coordinator
I'm up too. I could only handle about 5-6 people since I have limited seating in my HT room.

Bill_M

Agent
I think we should get Laserland in San Jose to give us a demo of D-theater on its projection system. I'll send them an E-mail.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Is this what you're looking for?
An announcement for this meet was posted here, but it kind of fell to the bottom.
We had one last month at Bryan Wright's house in Brentwood. This month (actually this Saturday) there's going to be one in Oakland in Dan Marquardt's loft. And John Beavers will be hosting one in Antioch in August and probably September.
I know Bryan and Brad (and a few other people) are putting together a Bay Area Home Theater Club of some kind. This month "The Club" got a demo Dharman Sub from Adire Audio for a shootout against an SVS.

Thanks Bill for posting those links. We are actually starting a formal Hometheaterclubs.com website and hope to expand from the Bay Area. If anyone is interested in being involved and attending the meets pretty much being sponsored by the club, send myself or Bryan Wright an email, we will add you to the list of Bay Area members when and where the club is meeting. Pretty much we are trying to do an event once a month. Sometimes a demo at peoples homes and other times a store demo, movie theater demo and etc... The more members we get formalized, the better chance we have at getting behind the scenes at places. In the future we are looking at a tour of Dolby Labs. Again, here are the email addresses to send us information:
[email protected]
[email protected]
The site is in production at Link Removed and you can see a little bit on how the club is being setup. Send us an email! Talk to you all later.
Pictures from the last meet on Saturday Link Removed

Dennis Pagoulatos

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dennis
I'd love to attend one of these...haven't seen any of the boys in quite a while (John B., Anson, Danny, etc...)

-Dennis

One more thing we have booked meets for September and November October is looking positive as is one in either January or Febuary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks