What's new

Some Thoughts on Audrey Hepburn (1 Viewer)

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
On a side on Audrey Hepburn.
On April 21st, Sotheby's will auctioning 10 items from her estate to benefit UNICEF. Included in the auction is the black and white Givenchy dress she wore in "Sabrina".

If I had the money, I would definitely bid on it, not only to study the dress and how it was created, but to actually own a piece of movie history, although briefly, as I would donate to the ROM as way to honour Audrey and her unselfish support for UNICEF.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Another big Hepburn fan here, so much so I got seemingly endless abuse from my friends for being "obsessed." It's toned down a bit since the college days but I still think she's great. I agree with the original poster and see his point, but think saying "terrible" is hyperbolic.

It's about time we got a stamp of her!

Grace Kelly is beautiful but I can't say I'm as enthralled as most others. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but of all the Hitchcock sirens the one that captured my attention most was Tippi Hedren. Can't explain it - there's just something about her.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan. I remember seeing something on TV a while ago w/ the top so and so actresses of all time. Katherine Hepburn was on top and I believe Audrey was #3. My favorite movies w/ her have to be Roman Holiday, Charade, and How to Steal a Million w/ Peter O'Toole. She's fantastic and beautiful. There will never be another Audrey Hepburn.

Princess Grace is great as well. I just saw her in High Noon. I remember seeing something on AMC or TCM that said that she wanted to do more movies, but the people of Monaco felt that their Princess was above that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks