What's new

Some questions for 20th Century Fox Home Video (1 Viewer)

Rex Bachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rex Bachmann
For the Fox Home Video officials who might be viewing this forum:

(a) Where is(/are) (a) Simpsons "Tree House of Horror Halloween Special"-set(s) for this year? I only just noticed the lack. Did the first one not sell sufficiently? I'd like eventually to have all the Hallowe'en ("Tree House of Horror") specials, but I will never buy the season sets.

(b) Speaking of Simpsons "specials", how about a special disc (or two?) with all the "Itchy and Scratchy" material separate: the shorts and any full episodes (e.g., "Itchy and Scratchy and Marge" (#22), "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie" (#65), "The Front" (#78), "Itchy & Scratchyland" (#107), "The Day the Violence Died" (#146), "The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show" (#167)) that actually feature Itchy and Scratchy?

(c) Any plans for a(n) "(ultimate and 'definitive') special collector's edition" of Enemy Mine (1984)? I've asked about this before
http://hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?&postid=737290#post737290, but in today's climate, think it's good to ask again. How 'bout it?

What I'm looking for is not only the complete "director's cut" edition of the released film + any deleted footage, I'm interested to see the first version of the film shot in Iceland on an "ice-planet" version of Fyrine IV by a "prior director". (Can't remember, if I ever knew. Who was he?)

Cf. AMCTV.com SHOW

I'm sure it would be expensive and costly in time and energy to secure the rights and properly prepare the footage (anamorphic widescreen, please!), but do consider it, if it is at all legally, technically, and economically feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks