What's new

Some interesting Xbox reviews (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
IGN finished up a Xbox day of reviews a short while ago. Up until now IGN hasn't really been too pro Xbox and most of the reviews have been ending with "well see" and "hope it improves" type of stuff. What do you expect from a former all Nintendo site. :) Anyway, they got a chance to play the current builds of Munch, Halo, Blood Wake and Fuzion Frenzy. You can check what they thought about all of them here: Link Removed
I find it interesting that this of all places gave rave reviews on all of the games. From a website that is primarily pro Game Cube its good to see this type of impression of part of the launch lineup. I think the question regarding the quality of Xbox games is starting to get answered, and this is only the beginning.
Dean

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
its all about BUFFY. that game is gonna be the shiznit!!!
alien.gif

------------------
am i qualified for the job.. no.. but i can whoop yo ass!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Actually, IGN wasn't an ex-Nintendo site. They are comprised of a bunch or separate sites and have been for a long time (before there was a Nintendo section).
Maybe the reason for why they don't like the XB so much is a reason other than the fact that it used to be a Nintendo site (as you say). Maybe...

Steven_V

Stunt Coordinator
Uh, IGN started out as THREE videogame sites:
n64.com(Nintendo)
psxpower(Sony)
saturnworld.com(Sega)
------------------
[Edited last by Steven_V on September 16, 2001 at 07:40 AM]

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
So if the system is in it's final build and is being made right now and with games about to go gold how long till we can expect reviews? I was hoping that we could get reviews of Madden and Fever before the system launch, what are the chances?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks