Some great sales over at DeepDiscount.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Weinberg, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Oct 3, 2000
    Other than the occasional Best Buy purchase, I get all my discs through Deep Discount DVD. I was having a look around tonight and came across three rather cool new specials:
    3-packs at $12.00 each:
    #1 - Forget Paris, Don Juan DeMarco, Two if By Sea
    #2 - Coma, Logan's Run, Surviving the Game
    #3 - Major League 3, Private Benjamin, Nothing But Trouble
    #4 - Truman, Barbarians at the Gate, Fearless
    #5 - Bed of Roses, Dangerous Beauty, Before Sunrise
    #6 - Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Bachelor, Boys on the Side
    --Forgive me if some of the above titles aren't OAR (although I think they're all legit). I didn't have time to check them all. But hey, 4 bucks a disc isn't bad!
    Full Moon DVD Sale:
    $5.72 each for the following titles:
    Curse of the Puppet Master
    Lolita 2000
    The Horrible Dr. Bones
    Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity
    Teenage Space Vampires
    Petticoat Planet
    Vampire Journals
    Castle Freak
    Head of the Family
    Auditions from Beyond
    Blood Dolls
    The Creeps
    Retro Puppet Master
    Dr. Alien
    The Dead Hate the Living
    Femalien 2
    Virtual Encounters
    Virtual Encounters 2
    Lastly, there's a sale on all Warner Bros./New Line/(HBO/BBC/PBS) titles. You can see that one here.
    Prices vary quite a bit, but I was able to snag Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Diner, Creepshow, and The Hudsucker Proxy for $5.88 each!
    Happy shopping.
  2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Jun 30, 1999
    There are some decent titles at the $5.88 price. I also spotted Dangerous Liasons, The Gauntlet and Singles (among some other marginal titles).
  3. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

Oct 14, 2001
    Which reminds me, and I meant to ask the folks here. Not too long ago, I noticed there is quite a drastic drop in price in some of the foreign flicks, e.g. EMMANUELLE 2-PACK used to be about $30, now it's $13.26, and this is not limited to "exploitation" movies, another wonderful French flick,ENTRE NOUS, used to be $17+, it's now $6.70. All these have different packaging than used to be, anybody know if they are still the same DVDs ? Or are these somehow of less quality ?