What's new

Some GREAT deals on Hsu subwoofers, take a look (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Sounds like a great deal Bob! Maybe it's time that you brake down and actually buy one! That way you will have something new to talk about! We should all start the Bob_A sub fund. Na on second thought, I would rather buy a second SVS for myself!:D

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
Bob, Bob, Bob. I just want to say I really appreciate your selfless dedication to educating us on the various subs out there. I mean, since you have no interest in purchasing a subwoofer yourself, it's just inspirational, the amount of time and effort you expend on digging up data and deals like this, purely out of altruism.

And all you seem to get is flack for it. It just isn't fair, since it's obvious your only motive here is to just be of service to your fellow forum members, right? I really think the members should repay your generosity in some way.

I think BobAlbano has a great idea! If enough members chip in a buck or two, we could purchase any sub of your choice (within reason) and have it shipped to you (with an SPL meter of course).

I'm not much into web-design, but if somebody wants to whip up a quick page to help organize the "Buy Bob A Sub" campaign, I'll help in any way that I can.

What does everybody think? Anybody want to take the lead on this worthwhile project?

David Giles

BruceD

Screenwriter
I hope this isn't an advertisement that Bob_A is getting kick-backs for, do ya think?

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Bob_A, why do you do this? I mean, hell, I don't own an SVS but I don't keep plugging alternatives to their stuff every chance I get. Instead of trying to "educate the masses" why don't you just buy a damn sub or simply sit back and enjoy the equipment you've already got? This is getting down right silly. :rolleyes

Drew_G

Auditioning
Although I am fairly new to the forum, I have been lurking quite a while. These posts are at best distracting and at worst should constitute a suspension. It is extremely obvious that all Bob wants to do is do battle with SVS by antagonizing them any chance he gets. There is no higher motive involved.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
My only thought and action is to not respond to anymore of Bob A threads:D
Starting now!:D :D :D

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Guys, by responding to his thread we are also keeping him visible and giving him attention. This should be the last response unless you have a serious question about HSU subs. Ignore his threads and they will be off the board in no time flat. Peace in the middle east...

Steve Zimmerman

Second Unit
The way you guys pick on Bob is disgusting. Tell you what... As an answer to you heretics, I would hereby like to start the "Buy Bob an SVS PCi 25-31" fund. As the self-designated chairperson of this fund, I hereby commit an initial $75 to this effort.
I am completely, totally serious about this and would invite others to participate. Please send me email at [email protected] if you are interested in contributing. I will take up a collection via PayPal.
C'mon guys, let's help Bob get that SVS he's always wanted!!
--Steve

Ned

Supporting Actor
Bob can't get a sub due to SAF reasons. He doesn't seem interested in SVS anyway, all his posts are about other sub brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks